viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Air Supplay - The Remix Album by Dj Tony

Air Supplay - Dj Tony - The Remix Album 

· Russell Hitchcock - Dreams Of The Lonely · After All · All Out Of Love · Bread And Blood · Dance With Me · Don't Turn Me Away · Even The Nights Are Better · Faith · Graham Russell & Shari Short - You And I  ·  I Can't Get Excited · I Can't Let Go · Just Another Woman · Just As I Am · Live Medley · Live On Tour · Lonely Is The Nigh · Love Megamedley · My Heart's With You · Put Love In Your Life · Russell Hitchcock - Eyes Of Love · Shadow Of The Sun · Stars In Your Eyes · That's How The Whole Thing Started · This Heart Belongs To Me · When The Time Is Right · Air Supply & Bonnie Tyler - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All · Air Supply & Shari Shorti - The Heart Of The Rose.

Gracias Dj Tony